Using the application is very simple, it offers you functionality that will make using your Pearl device a lot easier. The following image shows you some of the basic functionality in the application.
- Active Pearl. This is the pearl currently controlled by the application.
- Video conversion status. When the application receives files the progress will be shown here.
- Preview of the channels. You can set this in the settings, see point 5 of the next image.
- List of programmed recorders. The name is shown here.
- Filename of the recording. Optional.
- Controls of the recorder.
- Status of the recorder.
- Autostop functionality. When x seconds/minutes or hours passes the application will stop the recording automatically.
There are some settings regarding the Pearl.
- Connection information, here you will enter network settings so you can detect Pearl devices.
- List of connected Pearls.
- List of Pearls detected on the network, from here you can connect to a Pearl and start using it.
- Here you can select the channels, that will save a recording.
- Here you can select the preview channels that will be visible in the application.
There are also some customization options.
- Button to choose a logo, the logo will appear in the application window.
- Select a background color, you can enter a background color for your application if needed.
- Language options, currently available languages are English and Dutch.